Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Croup Manifestations
Thumbs Down 
[size=4][b]Chronic Bronchial Cough - Why and How I Quit Smoking[/b][/size][hr]Don't remember the day I started smoking, but I do remember why. My husband smoked. When we kissed, he tasted like a full ashtray smells. I started smoking so that that wouldn't bother me so much, but I knew better.

[size=large][b]Soon, Clothes With Tiny Circles Burned Into the Fabric Became the Norm[/b][/size][hr]I couldn't breathe easily if I walked further than out to my car. I couldn't play ball with my children; I didn't have the breath. Many times I decided to quit. And I would, for two or three hours. By the end of the second year, I had had three bouts of pneumonia. It was with keen interest that we got about to writing on Bronchitis. Hope you read and appreciate it with equal interest.

[size=large][b]Learning to Smoke Was Difficult for Me[/b][/size][hr]I had so many reasons not to, that I really had to push to get it done. After years and years of second hand smoke exposure, my health began to deteriorate immediately. By the end of the first year, I had chronic bronchitis. Cigarettes became a crutch. If life was stressful, I smoked. If I was ill, I smoked. If everything was great, I smoked. My habit was so bad, I couldn't drive down the street or cook a meal without smoking. The first thing I did in the morning was light a cigarette. The last thing I did at night was put one out. Smile

[size=large][b]All Through High School, P.E[/b][/size][hr]And health teachers preached the deleterious effects of tobacco smoke on the body. Television, newspapers, magazines, doctors, and the Surgeon General all reported that cigarette smoking caused cancer, emphysema, and many other health problems. I didn't need to hear or read their stories. Both my parents have smoked since their teens. I saw firsthand what smoking does to the smoker.

[size=large][b]Was Terrified[/b][/size][hr]If I had not wakened from the smell of burning fabric, I might have died, or at least been badly burned. The new skirt I was wearing had eight holes burned through it. The folds of fabric had protected my skin until I awoke. When I realized that I had risked my life, and ruined a brand new skirt, anger replaced the terror I felt--anger at myself. Aiming high is our motto when writing about any topic. In this way, we tend to add whatever matter there is about Bronchitis, rather than drop any topic.

[list][*]After smoking for five years, I thought I was doomed to be a lifetime smoker just like my parents.[*]Then something frightening happened.[*]I fell asleep in my chair with a lit cigarette in my hand.[*]Unlike many others who died after they went to sleep with a burning cigarette, I was fortunate.[*]I wasn't hurt.[*]Not physically, anyway.[/list]

Don't remember the day I started smoking, but I'll never forget the day I stopped. On June 2, 1986, I dumped the worst habit I have ever had. Was it worth it? You bet. I no longer have pneumonia every year. Though bronchitis still bothers me on occasion, and I have chronic asthma, most of the time I can breathe without trouble. Best of all, my husband quit, too, within a month of the date that I quit. We have had a smoke free home for more than 20 years, and we have both benefitted from it. We are satisfied with this end product on Chronic Bronchitis. It was really worth the hard work and effort in writing so much on Chronic Bronchitis.

Quote:[list][*]After gathering all the cigarettes I had, I went to the kitchen and carefully destroyed each one, then dropped it into the trash can.[*]By evening I was suffering, but I refused to buy more.[*]Later, I learned my brother-in-law had just quit smoking.[*]He told me to buy salted, roasted sunflower seeds in the shell.[*]Dwelving into the interiors of Bronchitis has led us to all this information here on Bronchitis.[*]Bronchitis do indeed have a lot to tell!Dwelving into the interiors of Bronchitis has led us to all this information here on Bronchitis.[*]Bronchitis do indeed have a lot to tell![/list]

[list][*]Cough is an important reflex action, which the body undertakes to get rid of substances that are irritating the air passages.[*]A cough is usually initiated to clear a buildup of phlegm in the trachea, by forceful expulsion of air at high speed away from the body.[*]You can choose to cough (a voluntary process), or our body may cough on its own (an involuntary process). Big Grin[/list]

[size=large][b]Gastroesophageal Reflux is Also a Very Common Cause of Cough[/b][/size][hr]This occurs when acid from the stomach travels up the esophagus, resulting in the reflex production of a cough. This is often associated with a sensation of heartburn; and worsens during the day or when one lies flat on the back. Some of the matter found here that is pertaining to Bronchitis Pneumonia seems to be quite obvious. You may be surprised how come you never knew about it before!

[size=large][b]Some Useful Home Remedies for Cough[/b][/size][hr]Symptoms of cough usually subside on their own with 7-10 days. However, lot of simple home remedies are there which provide relief from the discomfort associated with it. The presentation of an article on Asthma Chronic Bronchitis plays an important role in getting the reader interested in reading it. This is the reason for this presentation, which has gotten you interested in reading it!

[size=large][b]Treatment '[/b][/size][hr]Coughs can be treated with cough medications. Dry coughs are treated with cough suppressants that reduce the urge to cough, while productive coughs (coughs that produce phlegm) are treated with expectorants that loosen mucus from the respiratory tract.

Recent study indicates that, because of the presence of theobromine in chocolate, a bar of dark chocolate may be an effective treatment for a persistent cough. Self-praise is no praise. So we don't want to praise ourselves on the effort put in writing on Bronchitis and tonsillitis. instead, we would like to hear your praise after reading it!

[list][*]Mix 8 - 10 tablespoon of coconut milk with 1 tablespoon poppy seed (powdered) and 1 tablespoon of pure honey.[*]Take this every night before going to bed.[*]This remedy is very good Home Remedy for Cough It is always better to have compositions with as little corrections in it as possible.[*]This is why we have written this composition on Chronic Bronchitis with no corrections for the reader to be more interested in reading it.[/list]

Gargling with salt and warm water is also very helpful by cutting phlegm and reducing inflammation. Dissolve 1/2 teaspoon table salt in 1/2 cup warm water, and gargle every three to four hours. We find great potential in Bronchitis. This is the reason we have used this opportunity to let you learn the potential that lies in Bronchitis. :o.

[list][*]Symptoms of cough ' The symptoms of a chronic cough can be hard to assess, because many causes of chronic cough have overlapping signs and symptoms.[*]Infact, a cough is an annoying symptom that can have many causes. Big Grin[*]Antihistamines and decongestants are a good choice for treating coughs associated with post nasal drip.[*]If some underlying disease is causing the cough, treatment should first be based on treating the underlying disease.[*]Prepare a mixture by adding 1/2 teaspoon honey with 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and take it every 12 hours.[*]Honey relieves the itchiness by moistening the throat passage. [/list]

[size=large][b]Cough Produces Clear Pale Yellow Mucus ' Due to Viral Infection, Such as Cold[/b][/size][hr]Cough produces yellow or greenish mucus ' cause may be chronic bronchitis or pneumonia. It is rather interesting to note that people like reading about Asthma Chronic Bronchitis if they are presented in an easy and clear way. The presentation of an article too is important for one to entice people to read it!

[list][*]Make a decoction by boiling 50 grams fresh ginger with 5 tablespoon sugar in 2 glasses water for 30 minutes.[*]Drink it hot, twice a day, in one day as this is very effective Home Remedy for Cough. [*]Some common causes of cough ' The cause of a cough is usually based on where it is originating from.[*]However, the most common triggers of a cough include - Wink[/list]

Lung cancer or a cancer of the air passages is present, one may cough up blood. Other symptoms that may point towards a cancer include increasing fatigue, loss of appetite, unexplained loss of weight, or decreased ability to swallow solid or liquid foods.

[list][*]Mix powdered cinnamon, lemon juice and honey.[*]Take two teaspoon twice daily.[*]In one cup of warm milk, add a pinch of turmeric powder (Haldi) and drink twice a day.[/list]

Messages In This Thread
Croup Manifestations - by nickburks - 08-21-201606:01 PM
RE: Croup Manifestations - by nickburks - 08-26-201605:00 AM
RE: Croup Manifestations - by nickburks - 08-26-201605:01 AM